How Partners Can Understand Codependent Empath Behavior With Al-Anon Psychology

Is your partner driving you nuts smothering you? Do you feel more like her child than her spouse/lover? You may be in a relationship with someone who's a codependent or empath or both (my poor husband relates). Since I was very young, I've always taken other peoples' pain on myself. Alanon taught me that I'm codependent to everyone's pain (I let it control me). Plus, I'm an empath and feel everyone else's feelings as intensely (moreso sometimes) than my own. How's that for a human molotov cocktail? I internalize, care-take and hover. Do you want to understand codependency and empath behavior better? Here's how it feels for me. I'll describe it using Al-Anon Understanding Codependency, Empath Behavior With Al-Anon Psychology

psychology. 

Followers